Monday 7 September 2009

Sweden

After a very short sleep on the Baltic ferry I arrived in Stockholm
around 6:30 am and decided to crack on with my journey south.
Seeing Stockholm again made me realise that I was really back in
western Europe and that Finland is still playing catch up.
I stopped at a really nice town called Norkkping or something like
that and found a great Harley dealer who fixed my missing bolt so my
saddlebag would not come off.
Today es the longest part of the trip with over 500km to Karlskrona -
luckily the weather held out and I arrived about 3:00 at the town.
It's the former base of the Swedish navy and I had a look around the
excellent maritime museum.
A quiet night is in order tonight ready for a big one with Preben
tomorrow in Copenhagen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.