Thursday 24 February 2011

A Fine Day and some Press

Well the 24th of Feb has turned out to be a fine day, with temperatures nearing 20 degrees C I had to go out for a ride in the spring sunshine.  Whilst I was doing this I had the wonderful Nutty of Clean Bike Clinic giving 2 of my bikes a very nice detail clean in readiness for the International Custom Show tomorrow at Alexandra Palace.

Press wise in the post this morning came HOG magazine, which I must say is getting more interesting and diverse and far less of a sales mag for the Company - I was delighted to see a sneaky pic of Caesar Racer had crept into the advert for their new Iphone App.
In the March Issue of BSH there was a great feature on The Carole Nash Live Show at the NEC and they were kind enough to include a picture of Hamlet and Othello there too.

Next post will be about Ally Pally

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.