Thursday 7 April 2011

2009 Harley-Davidson Streetglide


The Streetglide is my Harley-Davidson of choice - whenever I rent a bike in the USA I choose a Streetglide, and I have one at home for doing the shopping and any mundane trips that I do out and about, and sometimes for long hauls like my trip to Finland in 2009.  My current one has done about 9000 miles and the paintwork is a bit scuffed and chipped and I have been thinking of moving it on.  I took it to my local Harley Dealer and it seems even with the nice wheels and Stage 1 its only worth about £10,000.
So having had a long think I decided on the next best thing, and am going to bling it up a little bit.

  • All the paint is now off and at the paint Shop ready for a 1970's style metallic blue makeover with AMF style stripes, and badges.
  • I have a Screaming Eagle 110" in the garage which is going to replace the stock 96" engine.
  • Finally I will install some Boom Speakers so I can blast my sounds out as I ride.
Hopefully back together and ready to ride in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.