Friday 7 October 2011

Cyril Huze Post

The Cyril Huze Blog has been going 5 years now and has become the worlds leading source of info on the custom motorcycle scene and pretty much bikes in general - to celebrate he has changed the name to Cyril Huze Post!  I am pleased to say I have been a regular follower since day 1 , and I am pleased to have had 2 bikes featured on his blog.  Cyril's Graffiti bike has for along time been my favourite custom bike, and I have picked up styling cues from his work.

I was checking out his Blog the other day and saw a post about Biketoberfest in Daytona which made me think, weather is turning here in the UK, flights and hotels are cheap, lets go - so next Weds I am off to sunny Florida and will post about what I see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.